We are pleased to introduce the first of our focused soft FM training seminars with HEFMA South West, taking place this autumn, in conjunction with the Association of Healthcare Cleaning Professionals (AHCP) and the Hospital Caterers Association (HCA).
Is the quality of food high enough on your hospital agenda?
How are the new cleanliness standards fitting into your healthcare environment?
What can be derived from the ERIC and PLACE 2018 data?
The power of 4 collaborative working and the latest campaigns - #endpjparaylsis + #last1000days
Join us on 18 October 2018 at Eastwood Park in South Gloucestershire to discuss these questions and much more associated with patient and retail catering and food waste. The event is open to all HEFMA SW branch members, as well as those from the AHCP and HCA.
There will several sessions throughout the day looking a range of topics including patient & retail catering, food as medicine, food waste, PLACE and national standards of cleaning in the healthcare environment. Leading this a line-up of expert speakers:
- Richard Ashton, Operations & Compliance Manager, Gloucestershire Care Services
- Michael Banks, Head of Facilities, 2gether NHS Foundation Trust
- Emma Brookes, Senior Strategy and Policy Lead - Soft FM, NHS Estates and Facilities Efficiency and Productivity Division
- Adrian Eggleton, Deputy Director - Estates & Facilities, 2gether NHS Foundation Trust and Chair, HEFMA (South West)
- Laura Harvey, Senior Facilities Manager, Gloucestershire Care Services
- Anne-Marie Riley, Deputy Chief Nurse, Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Phil Shelley, Facilities Manager, Taunton & Somerset NHS Foundation Trust
- Nicola Strawther, Chief Dietetic Technician, Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
HEFMA South West members should contact Eastwood Park to book (£100 per person including lunch), call +44 (0)1454 262777 or email us.