COVID-19 latest updates
Eastwood Park has resumed practical face-to-face training, following an investment in lateral flow testing.
This additional measure has been introduced to further safeguard all staff and learners. All learners/visitors/staff attending site need to provide evidence of either a negative COVID test (within 48 hours) or undertake a lateral flow test on arrival.
We are operating a COVID-secure environment and will be seeking the co-operation of everyone attending to strictly adhere to these arrangements throughout their stay and we will continue to carefully monitor the situation.
Onsite training (at the customer’s premises) also continues to be available, subject to the receipt of a suitable and robust COVID-19 policy and risk assessment
Being situated on a 200-acre country estate in the Gloucestershire countryside, Eastwood Park has plenty of space to accommodate learners in a peaceful and isolated location, where it is able to effectively limit any non-essential visitors to the site.
We have implemented a range of measures to safeguard learners while they carry out their essential training including:
- Lateral flow tests for all visitors and staff (or evidence of a negative COVID-19 test)
- All visitors and staff are required to have daily temperature checks taken on arrival
- Social distancing in line with government guidance
- Reduced course numbers
- Separate entrances/exits and refreshment areas designated to single groups for the duration of the course where possible
- One-way systems
- Robust and more frequent cleaning regimes and fogging
- Catering options in line with government guidance
See full details of the measures we have taken in our policy and risk assessment.
We are here and available to support your training needs, albeit with staff working from home where possible.
Our April 2021-March 2022 training calendar was recently released, so please do get in contact with us on the phone at +44 (0)1454 262777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiries.
If you can no longer attend your training, please also get in touch as soon as possible.