COVID-19 latest updates
Eastwood Park continues to deliver its specialist engineering, decontamination and estates & FM training.
On site training (at the customer’s premises) continues to be available - subject to the receipt of a suitable COVID-19 policy and risk assessment.
This is in line with the “Working safely during Coronavirus (COVID-19)” guidance and our own COVID-19 risk assessment and policy.
It goes without saying that the safety of our visitors and staff is of the utmost importance. We have implemented a range of measures to safeguard learners while they carry out their essential training including:
- Social distancing in classrooms and the house
- Reduced course numbers
- PPE for when social distancing is not possible
- Separate entrances/exits and refreshment areas designated to single groups for the duration of the course
- One-way systems
- Robust and more frequent cleaning regimes
- Alternative catering options: take-away lunches and a plated service for breakfast and dinners
See full details of the measures we have taken in our policy and risk assessment.
Track and trace
Eastwood Park will collect the details upon arrival of all visitors and contractors to the site on arrival as part of the track & trace scheme.
After 21 days, this information will be securely deleted. We may share this information with the NHS test & trace system to help minimise the transmission of COVID-19 and support public health and safety.
The data will not be used for other purposes, including marketing, profiling, analysis or other purposes unrelated to contact tracing.
All learners, visitors, residential trainers and staff are required to wear a face covering in all communal areas such as corridors and shared spaces.
- Learners have the discretion to wear them in the classroom as do staff in their immediate office area.
- All trainers are required to wear a face shield whilst teaching.
- All visitors attending for show rounds/site visits will be requested to wear a face covering
- A face covering is not required where there is a medical exemption in place.
We are here and available to support your training needs, albeit with some staff working from home. We are now seeing significant demand for training going forward, so please do get in contact with us on the phone at +44 (0)1454 262777 or email us with your enquiries.
If you can no longer attend your training, please also get in touch as soon as possible. Joining instructions are sent out 3 weeks prior to your course and normal terms & conditions do now apply.
We look forward to seeing you soon.