Classrooms are available for theory learning and group exercises (close to training laboratories when practice activities are included).
Is this course for you?
The course is aimed at Middle/Senior Managers who are responsible for waste management.
The aim of this course is to provide Middle/ Senior Managers with an understanding of the legislation, codes of practice, and technical guidance to enable them to manage the various waste streams in their organisations.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Describe the key legislative requirements for healthcare waste
- Define how a healthcare organisation manages waste compliance
- Identify the most common healthcare waste streams
- List the key documentation associated with the transport of healthcare waste
- State the treatment methods for healthcare waste disposal
- Define methods of reducing waste from healthcare premises
This course has City & Guilds assured programme status.
How long will you hold provisional bookings for?
Provisional bookings will be held for one week (7 days) from the date of booking.
As we are facing a high demand for course places, we kindly ask you to confirm your place as soon as possible.
If you do not confirm this booking within this period, unfortunately we cannot hold the place for you and the provisional booking request will be removed from the system.