We are seeking an experienced Learning Resources Development Co-ordinator to co-ordinate and maintain the enhancement and development of learning materials across our diverse and wide-ranging course portfolios. Reporting to the Learning & Development Manager, and working with a wide range of internal colleagues, you will provide a comprehensive learning resources development support service.
- Working with trainers and internal colleagues, co-ordinate and implement course material changes ensuring changes are approved and applied across the relevant materials/portfolio(s)/systems.
- Develop course materials using relevant and appropriate software packages ensuring all materials are formatted using corporate templates and styles.
- Develop and maintain administrative processes and recording systems to ensure all learning resource development is recorded.
- Working closely with the Quality & WBL Co-ordinator, update accreditation and QA changes in line with awarding organisation requirements ensuring consistency across all course and supporting systems.
- Ensure a version-controlled, consistent and standardised approach to course materials is maintained across all portfolios.
- Working with trainers and internal colleagues, support the innovation of learning content to meet changes in technology and trends.
- Produce a range of general and complex materials to support to internal colleagues with wider business outputs including technical reports, presentation materials and spreadsheets.
If you would like further details please contact:
Applications with current CV by the Friday 6th July.