We are looking for a Business Administration Apprentice to join our team. Working towards a Level 3 Apprenticeship you will get the opportunity to work in a diverse, interesting and industry leading healthcare and estates facilities training centre.
- To communicate effectively with the team across Eastwood Park to ensure professional delivery of services.
- Communicating with both internal and external stakeholders.
- To monitor online registrations, update the relevant systems and ensure all registrations have been completed.
- To attend relevant team meetings and take and distribute minutes.
- To maintain online Smartsheet information.
- To deal with enquiries through email and over the phone, and supporting the sales team.
This role has the potential to lead to a full-time, Business Administration Coordinator role.
Hours: 37 hours per week, Monday-Friday with a 30 minute unpaid break each day.
Duration: 18 months
Apprenticeship level: Advanced, Level 3 (A level)
For more information and to apply, please visit the government website here.
- Closing Date: