15 hours per week
With the opening of our brand-new training facility, we are currently looking for 2 Housekeepers to be responsible for the preparation and cleanliness of public and training areas within the centre.
We are looking for individuals who:
- are able to work independently and quickly without compromising quality
- have a friendly nature and are customer oriented
- have exceptional time management skills and an ability to prioritise
- are meticulous in their standards and with a great eye for detail
- are confident communicators and happy to engage with others
Previous experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential if all of the above skills and attributes can be demonstrated.
We are looking to fill 2 positions, each for 15 hours per week, working 4pm to 7pm over 5 days.
Eastwood Park is a delightful 19th Century country house, located within 200 acres of beautiful Gloucestershire countryside and provides a perfect setting for conferences, events, weddings. Established for over 50 years and with a growing international reputation, Eastwood Park is also a leading specialist training provider for healthcare engineering, estates and facilities management in the UK and abroad.
In addition to an attractive salary, we offer 25 days holidays plus bank holidays (pro rata), a pension scheme with Aviva, life assurance, a medical scheme (after a qualifying period) and plenty of free parking.
We welcome applications up to Sunday 9th May 2021 and interviews will be held on Thursday 13th May 2021.
- Closing Date: